Sunday 14 August 2011

It's all about the seaside.

I love love love anything beach. The sand in your pants, the ice cream cones, the drift wood, shells and the sense of freedom that comes with the waves crashing on one side, the breeze blowing through you hair and like today, the sun.
It was, glorious. Just beautiful. I've only been back 3days in the UK so obviously not that acclimatized hence the 3 layers,boots and jeans but it was divine.

We had breakfast on the beach, people were walking their dogs, the sun was shining, the surfers were out and I really appreciated being in the UK. So, thanks to my new camera (LX5) which I love, love to death as in do you take this camera for better or worse love. And my new app snapseed I got a litle carried away but enjoy...hope you had a great sunny day!






































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment