Wednesday 20 July 2011

I know, I know

Crickeys o'reily my chums. I know, I know, I'm bloody late the second week I decide to do my week in colours. Silly silly me, letting myself down on the one thing I was super duper trying to stick too...I do however have a rather good excuse. See ,my Mum arrived and then guests rocked up and then my dear old MaMa surprised me with a fabulous trip for a week, sans computers..so of course I snuck out yesterday and bought myself a spankng new iPad2 (I'm only going to say this once, but I love it, I really do) and so I'm writing this secretly while she is having her afternoon snore session.
We've been all over, to Oaxaca then Puebla and now Mexico City....so far my favourite because the boys are so blinkin handsome and the food is divine..you can tell I live in a town where you can only get local food, I've literally been salivating over baguettes. That's right, doesn't take fancy stuff to
get me salivating, a simple lovely baguette will do the trick.
So, a couple of days Late but here are my week in colors. Enjoy!

































































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment